Dr Azad Moopen, Chairman & Managing Director of Aster DM Healthcare has witnessed some radical changes in the Middle East’s healthcare landscape t.. Read more.
It is well known that across the world the specialty of cardiac surgery is in danger. Training programmes in the United States reportedly have empty p.. Read more.
The greatest advances in the overall health of the public occurred during the Victorian era with the provision of clean drinking water and reliable se.. Read more.
Quality healthcare relies on a variety of different elements. Well-trained staff, the right diagnosis, the right treatment and an efficient, well run .. Read more.
- Subspecialization in Surgical Practice - A Case for Risk Reduction?
- A Region’s Remedy - As The Global Health Analytics Revolution Takes Hold, The Gcc Has The Power To Turn Great Potential Into Tangible Results.
- Big data for better, faster care
- Squaring The Circle
- Preparing For The Future Dr Azad Moopen’s 30 Years In The UAE’s Healthcare Sector
- Swimming In An Ocean Of Data - Dr Haidar al Yousuf’s Health Funding Depatment Sets Sail For The Future
- Engaging The Cloud
- The 41st edition of Arab Health will explore the many advantages of 3D Printing Applications