As an industry, health care has taken steps to address and prevent medical errors. We have initiated time outs to help ensure safe surgery. We have an.. Read more.
In the increasingly complex world of contemporary medicine, some degree of human error is inevitable. Factors leading to human error may include forge.. Read more.
- Hospital Performance: Linking Quality Management, Leadership, Training And Performance Management
- Hospital Accreditation: ready for the next patient not just the next survey
- Quality of care in an international setting
- The Emergency of Patient Safety as an Essential Medical Discipline
- Medical Errors: A Serious Issue in the Middle Eastern Countries Can Simulation be an effective solution?
- The Changing Face of Medical Tourism
- How Visiting Doctors Share Knowledge & Best Practices